Thursday, May 7, 2009

Daddy Dearest


On a normal school day, *ahem* i was sitting with dad at church while waiting for my sisters. Let's see, why did i even bother talking about this on my blog? My dad, he's getting older each day, and he's getting more and more amusing, this is serious business. I mean, who's dad would open his mouth real big and start singing to a Mariah Carey song when it was played in a shoe shop, while waiting for his daughter to try on heels? Who's dad would disturb waitresses in the coffee shops, and start going Dayung, Dayung! ? (Dayung means girl in Bidayuh) Okay back to the waiting-at-church topic, was talking to him when he suddenly stood up and dragged himself all the way away from the shade and placed his slippers under the sun.


Mel : Umm dad, what on earth are you doing?

Dad : My slippers are wet, so let me dry them for a little while.

Mel : Omg dad. *hitting him on his arm*

Dad : Eh you know that lady over there opened dad's bag.......


and his gossip session starts...


P/s: Love you dad!

No comments: